Bloglogger Lair

Me. My thoughts. And they won't kill.

AUTHOR: DLAUPOSER
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

Friday, May 05, 2006

Two Very Important Things

Just discovered two very important things today.

First is that I'm a raffriff.

The opposition candidates for the May 6 elections consist of professionals, doctors, lawyers, managers and lecturers but MM Lee described them as riffraff. Since I'm neither a professional nor doctor nor lawyer nor manager nor lecturer, I surely can't be a riffraff. Therefore I think I must be a raffriff.

The second thing is that I realized I had received my share of the Progress Package earlier this week. A lot of money, you know.

NINE HUNDRED BUCKS. I'm so thankful.

Because I've received this nine hundred dollars, I think will be more mentally prepared to lose NINE THOUSAND DOLLARS without even knowing where it went to in the near future.

I had already accepted my fate of having to lose NINE THOUSAND AND NINE HUNDRED DOLLARS over the next four or five years until the next election comes by before they announced the handing out of the Progress Package.

Now that I have received my share of the Progress Package, I will only be losing NINE THOUSAND DOLLARS instead of NINE THOUSAND AND NINE HUNDRED!! HOORAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/73117/07_Fields_of_Gold.wma" >