Bloglogger Lair

Me. My thoughts. And they won't kill.

AUTHOR: DLAUPOSER
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thoughts Of A Thursday

I'm almost two weeks into my attachment already. It's thursday and I'm looking forward to the weekend. A break from the work life routine is always welcome. You know the sequence - wake up, go to work, come home, have dinner, sleep and then go to work again the next day. Boring.

It's good though. Find myself appreciating whatever free time I have a lot more. Find myself making better use of my time. Find myself enjoying the weekends more than I used to. Having a meal together with my family means a lot now, with this tight schedule :)

Work itself isn't too bad. Quite enjoyable at times in fact. Conducive working environment and friendly colleagues. Glad to put my talents to good use.

Just finished watching American Idol results show. Results are getting increasingly ridiculous with every week!! What's wrong with America? Even the crowd booed when the bottom three were announced. Okay I'm happy Chris and Kellie are still in it, but there are finalists a lot WORSE than Mandisa and Lisa, and who are still warming the seats!

In the mood for some rock classics tonight. Aerosmith. Cranberries. Matchbox Twenty. Playing the CDs on my computer now. Guess it's just one of those nights.

Lastly, "learn" ain't as good as "apply". Retards are no good.

Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/73117/07_Fields_of_Gold.wma" >