Bloglogger Lair

Me. My thoughts. And they won't kill.

AUTHOR: DLAUPOSER
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

"Dogs"

There, for me, is a special meaning to the word "dog". During my army days, we used to call the superiors who sought to get into commanders' good books by enforcing stupid rules to our detriment "dogs".

There were the stray dogs too, which could be found wandering around my army camp. Some of my friends had even been chased by them while on night duty. So we hated them, although we did so affectionately name them after our superiors. LOL.

With all these negative experiences with "dogs", I never thought I would buy a "dog", or a real dog for that matter.

But then in the year of the dog, I bought a husky. Ironic?

Of course it is.

One major difference, though. It's a lot more adorable than the other "dogs" I've mentioned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/73117/07_Fields_of_Gold.wma" >