Bloglogger Lair

Me. My thoughts. And they won't kill.

AUTHOR: DLAUPOSER
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

New Section!! - Quizzes

The observant have probably realized it already.

I added a new section on the left sidebar of the blog a few weeks back - "Quizzes".

A big thank you to all who have completed the quizzes. I can imagine you laughing away at some of the answers.

The quizzes consist of questions about myself. Self-indulgent me, hah! Not that many people have passed anyway (LOL), but please feel free to try the quizzes out when you have time to spare. There's only two available now but I promise I will add more in future.

You'll get to know the weird and not-so-weird side of me, hopefully. Good luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

interesting blog

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/73117/07_Fields_of_Gold.wma" >