Bloglogger Lair

Me. My thoughts. And they won't kill.

AUTHOR: DLAUPOSER
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Little Saturday Fun

Met up with Joel, Kelvin, Rufus and Eunice today. Went shopping at Parkway, and then had lunch at Han's with the first three honourable names before returning home. The fourth honourable person joined us at my house after her tuition.

And a wild goose chase took place when they were at my house. Joel was afraid of my doggy 'coz he said it was so big. Strangely enough, there were 7 of us there including my mother and sister but my doggy just wouldn't follow anyone else but him. Wherever Joel went, so did my dog. Needless to say, Joel was so freaked out. LOL.

Was glad to meet up with them. It had been a long time since we last did. Hmm, the last time we met was during the night tour? Unfortunately we were all in different groups then, so we didn't have much opportunity to catch up with one another. If we had been in the same group, methinks we'd have been talking about movies all night.

I wish I could have taken more photos, but due to violent objections this is some of what I can share. Not all. The rest are XXX-rated. :)



Lunch at Han's


If you cant have 'em, you stare at 'em


Don't blame him - he'd just seen something obscene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/73117/07_Fields_of_Gold.wma" >