Bloglogger Lair

Me. My thoughts. And they won't kill.

AUTHOR: DLAUPOSER
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

Friday, May 26, 2006

Three Big Things

The first big thing - the impending World Cup 2006.

What more can be said about this if all the hype surrounding it isn't already enough? It happens only once every four years and I'm eagerly awaiting for the kickoff!

For more details (but of course only if you're a soccer fan like me), do visit the World Cup 2006 website.

The second big thing - the American Idol Season 5 finale!

I didn't go to work on Thursday morning because I had muscle cramps so I managed to catch the LIVE telecast of the finale from the U.S. at 8am. Kinda neutral towards who I wanted to win, especially since Chris had already been eliminated. But it seemed, from online polls that Taylor had more supporters than Katherine. And the actual results went his way as well.

Anyway, I was surprised to see so many unexpected guest artistes at the finale. It was a really 'happening' finale. For more details, you can visit the American Idol website.

And last but not least, the third big thing...

Must really be all the controversy surrounding the recently released movie the Da Vinci Code. I've had many friends asking me to watch it but I refuse to. I cannot emphasize how much I was tempted to watch it because of all the controversy, to find out for myself what the show is actually all about. But I had decided, even before the movie was released, to give it a miss.

There are differing opinions on it, and some are misled into thinking whatever depicted in the movie is for real. Visit the following websites and decide for yourself what is real!

Website 1
Website 2
Website 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/73117/07_Fields_of_Gold.wma" >