Bloglogger Lair

Me. My thoughts. And they won't kill.

AUTHOR: DLAUPOSER
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A Passion For Truth Part 5

He wrote a letter to my mother's company, telling them to grant her leave for the duration of the June camp, because they had initially rejected my mother's application for leave. And he wants the letter handed over to her employers.

Thank you very much, but please save the letter.

Now my mother is in a dilemma - she thinks she might offend her employers if she hands the letter to them.

But actually, letter or not, my mother doesn't feel like going anyway. The camp fee for adults doesn't come cheap, even though he claims its "heavily subsidized". Every year it costs our family $1000 to go for the June camp. That's like one month of pay.

I don't want to draw comparisons, and I think it's unfair to draw comparisons. But you know, in the past I only had to spend $40 for joining my aunt's camp.

If my mother wants to go, she will sign up naturally. If she doesn't, I hope people don't get pushy. She has the right to either say "Yes" or "No". It's very easy for you to say "Go" but ultimately you are not the one bearing the cost.

We are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/73117/07_Fields_of_Gold.wma" >