Bloglogger Lair

Me. My thoughts. And they won't kill.

AUTHOR: DLAUPOSER
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Activities On A Friday

Went to Mcpherson Secondary School Arts Nite on Friday evening with Siong to support Emily. But this Emily, didn't look like Emily at all. Unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera along so there goes the photos :(

Throughout the performance, Siong and I were like,

"I don't see Emily leh!"

"Where is Emily ar?"

Thanks to the heavy makeup. Haha.

After the "concert", Siong and I went to meet Xia and Cheng for supper. Then it was time to go home to catch the World Cup matches of Germany v Argentina and Italy v Ukraine.

The concert left me thinking, what's up with having so many Idol contests? Schools are having them. Polys are having them. JCs are having them. Universities are having them. Some companies also have them. Then there's always Singapore Idol. American Idol.

Whatever Idol. It's just copy and repeat.

Can people start using some word other than 'Idol'?

If not, it won't be too long before the word 'Idol' becomes a cliche, I think...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/73117/07_Fields_of_Gold.wma" >