Bloglogger Lair

Me. My thoughts. And they won't kill.

AUTHOR: DLAUPOSER
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Cute?

CUTE?


Look at those eyes!


Snowy lying lazily on my sis

Well yeah, cute. A 4 month old cutey.

But her defecating everywhere is not cute at all!! At least she knows how to go to the toilet sometimes now, but that's just sometimes. And we also have to wash the toilet often otherwise it will start to smell as if it hasn't been washed for years.

Indeed, having a pet can be quite tedious. It's just like having children.

But does that make Snowy un-cute? Well I don't think so.

I choose to look at the bright side of things, and be thankful for her good characteristics. At least she doesn't drool like some other dogs do. At least she doesn't bark as much as some other dogs do. At least she isn't picky about her food.

I totally enjoy her company. And I won't give her up just because it's tedious, no matter what people may say.

Because she's my little darling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/73117/07_Fields_of_Gold.wma" >