Bloglogger Lair

Me. My thoughts. And they won't kill.

AUTHOR: DLAUPOSER
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

Friday, October 20, 2006

Sunday Night Out

Met up with some of my army mates on sunday. Decided to meet up 'coz Naz just returned from Sydney (not for long, just a semester break - and not that he would want to stay any longer anyway) and Fabian's got an overseas posting.

Went to Starbucks for a drink. Discussion regarding the good old days was inevitable, as you would expect. Got updated on the hilarious events that took place in 63SIB after Naz and I ORD-ed.

We were off to Seoul Garden next. Well, food wasn't so fantastic, just the usual stuff. Getting bored already. But I guess the gathering was more important. :p

Then to end it all, we went for a drink. Man, it was the first time I drank a whole bottle of Baron's by myself. My friends were convinced I was drunk because my face was like so red. But I was really sober okay! I mean, if I was, I'd go swaying from side to side and do the funny things people do when they're drunk. Then again, they wouldn't believe me. :(

And here are the pictures.














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/73117/07_Fields_of_Gold.wma" >