Bloglogger Lair

Me. My thoughts. And they won't kill.

AUTHOR: DLAUPOSER
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

Monday, February 13, 2006

Lord Of The Rings Online

I just discovered something very exciting yesterday...

I was browsing through some websites yesterday and happened to stumble upon news about this upcoming MMORPG...

LORD OF THE RINGS ONLINE

Yes! The story from the famous movie trilogy is going online!!

I'm a huge fan of the series of movies / books and I'm definitely not going to give this game a miss. I'll gladly pay even if it's gonna be as much as what I spent on World of Warcraft.

It's to be released sometime this year.

Well in case you want more info, here are some links.

Official Site

Screenshots

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/73117/07_Fields_of_Gold.wma" >