Bloglogger Lair

Me. My thoughts. And they won't kill.

AUTHOR: DLAUPOSER
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

Friday, January 13, 2006

Movies.. And More Movies

It's Friday the 13th!! LoL! So I'll talk about movies today.

Went to watch "Elizabeth Town" with Jason, Jocelyn and Sherlyn on Tuesday. And it has got to be the most boring movie I've ever watched in my life. Slowly paced... Romance... Few jokes... No action... Yawnzzzzzzzz... I would have lost count of the number of times I would have fallen asleep if I had not slept so much the night before.

I think I've had enough of romantic teen comedies. Not that it was really a comedy to start with so few jokes, anyway. Not going to ever spend $9.50 on such a boring genre of movies again. Really. I've always had a bad impression of such movies but it was a boring day, there was nothing else to do, and my friends asked me out for a movie. So there you go.

This is the third movie I've watched within a month, and the others were "The Chronicles of Narnia" and "King Kong". And I thought they were much better movies compared to "Elizabeth Town". Maybe the genre suited me, that's all.

"King Kong" was good. But the ending was kinda sad. I would have preferred the girl to spend the rest of her days with King Kong on Skull Island. The scene where King Kong managed to fight off and kill four dinosaurs single-handedly was simply excellent. Such power, such strength. Even at the end, I was happy to see the giant beast rip the wings off the planes which were trying to hunt him down.

I think everyone who got killed trying to hunt him down DESERVED it. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/73117/07_Fields_of_Gold.wma" >