Bloglogger Lair

Me. My thoughts. And they won't kill.

AUTHOR: DLAUPOSER
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm Glad I'm Different

Just why should I be considered weird just because I'm different from the rest?

I know most people score well for their sciences and maths and do badly for their languages. I'm different - All along I have done well in my languages but I suck when it comes to maths. Don't ask me why - I just suck. But so what? Can't I be different?

Wouldn't it be boring if everyone was the same? Why, are you jealous that I'm better in my languages than you are? Do you really think one could be good in maths if they were poor in their languages - they wouldn't even be able to explain the theories and concepts clearly. Languages are the foundation for ALL subjects.

I've said this and I'll say it again. I love English. It's a beautiful language. Would I not succeed in life because I'm poor in maths? I don't think so. Far from it. At least I will survive in any English speaking country while you will stammer and stutter when attempting to communicate with people speaking fine English. Which is why I said attempt, because try as you might you just can't do it.

So never mind if I'm poor in Maths. I work on my strengths, not my weaknesses.

Don't like it? Too bad then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/73117/07_Fields_of_Gold.wma" >