Bloglogger Lair

Me. My thoughts. And they won't kill.

AUTHOR: DLAUPOSER
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Watch It!!!

People should should think twice before attempting to give advice. If they don't know nuts about what they are giving advice on, they should just STFU instead of misleading others with their words.

My mum told me today she was worried for me because her friend had suggested to her that Australian degrees weren't recognised in Singapore. OH REALLY?... I didn't know that!!! Her friend had told her how Singapore degrees were "better", and "more recognised" in Singapore. WOW, that's NEWS!

Please, if the Singapore degrees are better and more recognised, why then are all the scholars sent abroad to study? To jeopardise their future? And why do I not see Aussies coming here to take up our degree courses? I mean, if they were so good, shouldn't the Aussies be coming here in flocks? What I see, though, is a mass exodus of Singaporeans going overseas to study..
*laughs*

Like I've always said.. I do not expect these typical Singaporeans to come up with anything better, really. They've wasted their whole lives away in Singapore and have never, or have simply not bothered to open their eyes to take a good look at the world outside of Singapore. The result? Everything made in Singapore is the best.

Sigh.. How pathetic..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/73117/07_Fields_of_Gold.wma" >