Bloglogger Lair

Me. My thoughts. And they won't kill.

AUTHOR: DLAUPOSER
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Dear Army Mates...

Time to write something again.

More about myself? Well, just the normal guy you see in your
neighbourhood. Been to kindergarten, primary and secondary
school like any other person, and then proceeded to Ngee Ann
Polytechnic after my Os. Will turn 24 this December. Sigh, age
is really catching up. Check out my complete profile if you care
to know more.. But then again, what's there to know?

Hey dear army mates!! All's left after the army days are past,
after the evening sets in are friendships. I don't enjoy army, I
just enjoy the times we spent together. Of course not with
everyone... (hint hint =p) Certainly not with "eh I heard Curtin
sell degree ah!"

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Let's meet up some time. Tell me when those charred beings
aren't there, I'd be glad to drop by. And please keep our trip
DOWN UNDER at the end of the year in mind!!

Take care my friends... Ignore the charred ones.. Have faith
in our dreams =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/73117/07_Fields_of_Gold.wma" >