Bloglogger Lair

Me. My thoughts. And they won't kill.

AUTHOR: DLAUPOSER
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

Friday, August 26, 2005

The Post-ORD Fever

OK, it's stamped, chopped and nailed now. ORD loh!!
Went back to camp to collect my PINK IC earlier today..
Something I haven't seen for 2 years ever since I was
forcefully required to serve on that fateful day 2 years
ago...

Also received amongst other things, the NSman booklet
that goes bli-bla-bleh about army discipline and my responsibility
as a NS-man. AS IF I CARE!!!

As far as I'm concerned, now that I'm out of SAF, there'll
be no waste of good time, and there'll be no need to work
with people who has that lack of good sense :)

Have a nice day.

2 Comments:

Blogger pearline L. said...

congrats to ya. pls cut down on ur size. 2 years in the army and u are still as big.

11:52 PM  
Blogger Celine Jessandra said...

Heya! I'd bet pink will be ur fave colour for awhile. =)

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/73117/07_Fields_of_Gold.wma" >