Bloglogger Lair

Me. My thoughts. And they won't kill.

AUTHOR: DLAUPOSER
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Busy Busy Christmas

Hey, so I'll digress for one post from my NZ holiday series to say "this Christmas is a really busy one for me."

Which explains the sluggishness of my posting frequency recently.

Look at my schedule:

Dec 19 - High tea buffet @ office
Dec 20 - Gathering with army friends
Dec 21 - Lunch at Jack's Place with colleagues including gift exchange
Dec 24 - Another gift exchange with colleagues
Dec 25 - Xmas celebration at Uncle J's
Dec 26, 27 & 28 - Quarter end madness
Dec 29 - Pearline's 21st birthday party
Dec 30 - Mike's wedding
Dec 31 - Movie outing
Jan 5 - BBQ with ex-colleagues

Told ya.. BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/73117/07_Fields_of_Gold.wma" >