Bloglogger Lair

Me. My thoughts. And they won't kill.

AUTHOR: DLAUPOSER
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

Saturday, February 17, 2007

A Small Celebration

Let me say it for myself. And let me say it for everyone.

....... The 4 day break is finally here!!

And the fever didn't just start today. Though we had to work on Friday, I could see that nobody was really in the working mood. I think it will be worse when we get back to office next Wednesday. Oh well, why talk about it now.

Had a CNY lunch celebration with my colleagues on Friday at Sushi Tei. Sorry, no pictures though. Didn't bring my camera along!

We ordered the usual stuff plus 2 plates of 'yu sang' (don't know how to translate this into English!). Thought the 'yu sang' was kinda costly at almost 30 bucks per plate including service charge and taxes. A bunch of us played some silly but funny game while waiting for the food and the losers had to eat a portion of the wasabi.. woah!!

Anyway, we left the office before 12 for our celebration at Raffles City and only came back around 3. That's a good THREE hours for lunch! And that's because we spent two good hours cracking jokes. Was supposed to go dutch but our supervisor paid for everything eventually.

So thank you boss and a very happy new year to everyone out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/73117/07_Fields_of_Gold.wma" >