Bloglogger Lair

Me. My thoughts. And they won't kill.

AUTHOR: DLAUPOSER
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Bad Grammar Hurt The Eyes

Completed a subbing exercise several hours ago. Ever since then, I have been suffering from the Grammar Perfection Syndrome.

Grammatical errors have suddenly become more prominent. Now I spot errors on leaflets handed out by salespeople. I spot errors on food vendors' menus. I spot errors everywhere.

And they cause sore eyes. Because I know the words / sentences need to be corrected, yet I realize that I am in no position to correct them. The faulty words / sentences just keep appearing in my mind over and over again!

Someone help me please!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/73117/07_Fields_of_Gold.wma" >