Bloglogger Lair

Me. My thoughts. And they won't kill.

AUTHOR: DLAUPOSER
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

Saturday, July 07, 2007

More Quick Updates

First of all, quarter end is finally over!! Hopefully there will not be any late nights for the next two months at least.

I've been having too many buffets recently. Had a company lunch buffet, plus a buffet with Dad, Jason and Sherlyn, plus a high tea buffet with my maternal relatives all in the span of one week!

Sometimes, what my Dad has been telling me rekindles the "A Passion For Truth" fire in me, and gives me the inspiration to want to write about LH once again. But I shall have some self-control and hold it for now.

Okay that's it for now. It's late, I'm drained and I'm gonna tuck in. Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/73117/07_Fields_of_Gold.wma" >